Benefits and Features
2. Features for Students
Features for Students
For all prospective Students, excellent online ELearning or MLearning offers following all or few features:
- Mobile / TAB Ready Lectures for (1) Theory Topics (2) Problems or Activities (3) Randomized Self-Tests. Downloadable for "Offline Use without Internet Access". 2 Lectures during each week, for each subject, with each lecture of 20 ± 5 minutes duration, during each semester of 16 weeks.
- Discussion Forum Based Asynchronous Interaction with Students. About 2 Interactions, on each Sunday of each month for Teaching-Learning, for each subject, during each semester of 16 weeks.
- Live Virtual Class based Synchronous Interaction with Students. About 1 Interactions, on each month for Teaching-Learning, for each subject, each of 30 minutes duration, during each semester of 16 weeks.
- Full Report for each student about completion of each Learning Activity
- Fully Randomized On Demand Online Test with Instant Result Declaration on each course. Maximum 5 attempts, each after minimum 1 week study gap.
- Auto Generation of Online Certificate after successful completion
- New Admissions during January or July of each year.
- Teaching-Learning during 4 months from "February - May" or "August - November" of each year.
- End Examinations during June or December of each Year